Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Assorted Vegetables
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Large Red Potatoes, each cut in 8 wedges, wedges
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- ½ tsp Each Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Zucchini, Chopped
- 1/4 lb Carrots, chopped
Heat oven to 450 degrees. You'll need 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
Distribute chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots and zucchini evenly between pans. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and toss to turn and coat.
Roast 30 minutes, stirring mixtures after 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
Garnish with parsley and serve in large casserole dish.