S'mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
20 min preparation + 15 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 sticks butter, softenened
- 3/4 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs. vanilla
- 3 1/2 C. all purpose flour
- 2 C. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12 graham crackers, separated into quarters
- 3 Hershey Bars
- 12 lg. marshmallows, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat until well combined.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl; mix to combine then add slowly to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips.
- Layer a graham cracker quarter with Hershey chocolate squares and 2 marshmallow halves. Close with another graham cracker. Top s’more with a large scoop of cookie dough.
- Place another large scoop on bottom then front and back sides as needed. Form dough around s’mores.
- Place large cookies onto baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden.
Around The Web