Salmon Pasta Salad
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) Alaska salmon
- 8 oz. fusilli or macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 C. sliced cucumber
- 1 C. mozzarella cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 C. chopped parsley
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon Dressing (see below for recipe)
Drain and flake salmon. Toss flaked salmon with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Toss with Lemon Dressing and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
3/4 C. olive oil
1/4 C. lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
Black pepper, to taste
Whisk together ingredients until well combined.