Serving Size / Yield
- 16 oz. can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 C. salsa (mild, medium, or hot depending on taste)
- 1 C. cottage cheese, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and divided
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine refried beans and salsa in a small saucepan, heat on medium-low until warmed through, stirring well to mix. Spread 2 Tbs. of the mixture in an ungreased 8 x 8-inch baking dish, arrange 3 noodles on top. Layer with half the remaining mixture, half the cottage cheese, and 1/2 C. cheddar cheese. Repeat layers once more starting with the noodles, and top with remaining noodles and cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.