Sara Lee® Cilantro-Lime Chicken Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 C. lime juice
- 1 Tbs. oil
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 8 C. fresh baby mixed salad greens
- 1 C. frozen corn, drained and cooked
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 C. black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 llb. piece sliced-to-order Sara Lee® Premium Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 C. reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
For dressing: Combine lime juice, oil, cumin and red pepper; mix lightly. Set aside.
For salad: Combine salad greens, corn, tomato, black beans, green onion and chicken; toss lightly.
Spray small fry pan with cooking spray. Cook and stir tortilla strips over medium heat until crispy.
Toss salad with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and tortilla strips, before serving.