Satisfying Fluffy Mint Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (1 lb.) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (40) cookies, crushed
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cartons (12 oz., each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 C. pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 C. small pastel mints
Reserve 1/4 C. of crushed cookies for garnish. Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13x9x2-in. baking dish. Fold together whipped topping, marshmallows, and mints; pour over crust. Garnish with reserved cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.