Satisfying Tuna Casserole Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. box cavatapi or rotini pasta
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans Campbells 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 6 oz. cans solid white albacore tuna in water
- 2-3 C. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. Italian bread crumbs
Boil pasta according to the box. In a medium bowl mix together soup, tuna and cheese, put aside about a 1/2 C. of the cheese. When pasta is cooked mix it together with the soup mixture. Put mixture into a 13x9 in baking pan, top with the rest of the cheese then top with bread crumbs. Bake for about 10 minutes. Then serve.