Sausage Rotini Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 links hot Italian sausage, casings removed and crumbled
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried rotini or other shaped pasta
Follow the directions and cook the pasta.
In a casserole dish that's been greased with oil, add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked.