Savory and Nutritious Sloppy Joes
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 oz. extra lean ground beef (96%)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 med. zucchini, finely diced
- one 12-oz. bag broccoli slaw
- one 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 2 Tbs. yellow mustard
- 2 Tbs. red balsamic vinegar
- rolls, buns, sliced french bread, etc.
Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet. Crumble and cook ground beef until no longer pink. Add in onion, zucchini, and half the bag of broccoli slaw, and cook about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, mustard, and vinegar. Serve on buns and top with broccoli slaw (optional).