- 1 1/2 C. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 C. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 C. confectioners' sugar
- 12 oz. white candy coating, chopped
- 1 Tbs. shortening
- 20 blue milk chocolate M&M's
- 20 brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Red decorating gel
In a small mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Shape into 1-inch balls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip peanut butter balls into coating; place on waxed paper. Place M&M's, plain side up, on top. Let stand until set. Use red gel to create "bloodshot" eyes.