Scrumptious Crockpot Paella With Clams and Sausage
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Red Sweet Pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Smoked Sausage Link, chopped
- 2 cups Uncooked Long Grain Rice
- 8 oz Cooked, peeled deveined shrimp (tails removed)
- 1/2 lb clams in shell, scrubbed
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
Place onions, sweet pepper, garlic, tomatoes, water, chicken broth, salt, and pepper into the crockpot and stir to combine ingredients.
Place sausage and clams into the crockpot
Cover and cook on high-heat for 4 to 5 hours.
Stir in rice after the 4 to 5 hours are up.
Cover and cook for more 40 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in cooked shrimp and frozen peas.
Let meal cool down for 10 minutes with cover still on.