Scrumptious Spinach Casserole Recipe
- 4 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. butter, melted, divided
- 2 C. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
Thaw spinach and press or squeeze to remove excess water. Grease a casserole dish and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan and 1/4 C. of melted butter. Spoon into casserole dish. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and paprika, and drizzle with remaining 1/4 C. of butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings