Seafood Pot Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 of a 17.3-oz. pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Onion Soup
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can Campbell's® Condensed New England Clam Chowder
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 12-oz. bag frozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed (about 3 C.)
- 1 6-oz. can imitation crabmeat (surimi)
Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12x8x2-inch shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Stir the soups, milk, hot sauce, vegetables, shrimp and crabmeat into the prepared dish. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 10x9-inch rectangle. Gently roll the pastry onto the rolling pin so that you can lift it and gently unroll it on the baking dish. Crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbling. Let the pot pie stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.