Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 C. Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1/2 C. uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 C. cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
Stir in noodles and chicken. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
Our Best Dessert Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Looking for a great summer breakfast idea? Well here are 6! These…
Looking to eat more meat? Stay away vegetarians, because this collection…
It was supposed to rain, but the defiant sun burst through the clouds…