Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 C. Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1/2 C. uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 C. cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
Stir in noodles and chicken. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
Our Best Cheap Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Barbecue ribs play a big part in the essence of summer. Take advantage…
We can never get enough of fresh fruits during the summer! Slow cook…
Here are 9 Summer Dip recipes that are sure to be loved by everyone.…