Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 C. Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1/2 C. uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 C. cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
Stir in noodles and chicken. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
Our Best Cheap Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Rice is easy to cook and pleases the crowd almost every time. It's…
Whether you take part in Meatless Fridays or you are looking for…
These quick and easy recipes all start with hearty and zesty ingredients,…