Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 C. Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 C.)
- 1/2 C. uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 C. cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan. Heat to a boil.
Stir in noodles and chicken. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
Our Best Appetizer Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
Toast to the new year with a slew of new dessert recipes. These creamy,…
Some may think the holidays are fudge's heyday, but this desirable…
Eating healthy doesn't mean eating bland, boring food. It means creating…