Serving Size / Yield
- 1 16.5 oz. roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 C. green sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended.
- Work with half the dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
Shape dough into 70 (3/4-inch) balls; reserve 7 balls.
- Roll each of the remaining balls in green sugar. To form each shamrock, place 2 balls with sides touching and 1 ball on top on ungreased cookie sheets.
- For stems, divide each reserved ball into 3 pieces. Roll each piece into ball, then in green sugar; shape into a triangle.
- Place 1 triangle pointed side up at bottom of each cookie between 2 balls for stem.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
Around The Web