Shamrock Mint Cupcakes
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- 1 C. mint baking chips
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 12 oz. container fluffy white whipped frosting
- 24 green gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Stir in baking chips. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan; cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Stir peppermint extract into frosting until well blended; spread on cupcakes.
- To garnish each cupcake, cut 1 gumdrop into 4 slices.
- Place 3 rounds on cupcake to make shamrock leaves; press remaining round into thin strip and place below leaves for stem.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
Around The Web