Shredded French Dip
- 1 3-lb. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 10.5-oz. can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 10.5-oz. can condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 1 10.5-oz. can condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 8 French or Italian rolls, split
Halve roast and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, consomme, broth and bouillon; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat and shred with two forks. Serve on rolls. Skim fat from cooking juices and serve as a dipping sauce.