Shrimp and Arugula Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 C loosely packed baby arugula
- 3 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 16 large peeled and deveined shrimp
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic to pan. Cook 2 minutes or until garlic is tender, then add shrimp to pan and sauté on medium-high for 6 minutes. Remove shrimp mixture from pan.
Toss arugula with remaining oil, place in serving dish, and top with shrimp.