Shrimp and Hearts of Palm Salad
- 12 oz. peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 C. snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 (14 oz) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. Thai peanut sauce
- 1 Tbs. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
In large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, green onions, and cilantro. Add hearts of palm and lettuce and toss. Dressing: In screw-top jar combine olive oil, peanut sauce, orange juice, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic. Cover and shake well. Just before serving, add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
Makes 6 servings.