Shrimp in Love Pasta
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) linguine, uncooked
- 1 C. cleaned fresh medium shrimp
- 1 C. diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 C. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1-1/2 C. torn cleaned spinach
Cook linguine as directed on package; drain. Place in large bowl. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended. Add spinach to pasta; toss lightly. Add shrimp mixture; toss to coat.