Simmered Italian Rice
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 3/4 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 3/4 C. uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 C. chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the broth and Italian seasoning in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir the rice and spinach in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Stir in the cheese. Serve with additional cheese.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.