Simple Garlic Cream Cheese Appetizer Bites
25 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 Pillsbury Crescent Cans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the first four ingredients.
- Unroll your crescent rolls into triangles and at the large end place a spoonful of cream cheese mix.
- Gently roll the crescent roll up and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Around The Web