Simple Homemade Egg Rolls
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 (16-ounce) Package Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Cooked Meat, Poultry, or Shrimp
- 1-1/ 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves, pressed
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Package Egg Roll Wrappers
- Vegetable Oil
Mix coleslaw, the meat of you're choice, ginger, pressed garlic, pepper and salt.
Brush water around the edge of egg roll wrapper and place 1/3 cup of the mixture into the middle of the egg roll wrapper.
Fold bottom corner of the wrapper over filling. Tuck the tip of the corner under filling. Then fold the left and right wrapper corners over filling. Finish by tightly rolling filled end towards the remaining corner. Gently press on the wrapper to seal.
Heat oven to 375° and pour oil about 3 inches deep into a deep pan or dutch oven.. Fry the egg rolls for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. When done let sit on paper towels to drain excess oil.