Simple No-Bake Pineapple Bars
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C. butter (melted)
- 1/2 C. margarine (soft)
- 1 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. whipping cream
- 1 C. drained crushed pineapple
1. Combine butter and 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs.
2. Press into 10 X 12 inch pan.
3. Beat margarine, powdered sugar, and eggs.
4. Spread over crumb mixture.
5. Whip cream until thick or use non dairy whipped topping. Gently fold into pineapple.
6. Spread over second layer.
7. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs over entire top.
8. Chill three to four hours before serving.
9. Cut into bars or squares.
10. If desired, sprinkle with additional powdered sugar.