Simple Ramen Noodle Soup
- Two 15-oz. cans of vegetable broth, plus 1 C. water OR 5 C. water with 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- One 4-oz. package curly ramen noodles, broken
- 1 or 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 C. sliced small white or brown mushrooms
- 1 C. frozen green peas, thawed
Bring broth and water to a simmer in a saucepan. Add noodles and cook until they are easily separable. This should take 1-2 minutes.
Add scallions and mushrooms and cook until tender (about 5 to 7 minutes). Add peas. Simmer until they're cooked through. Serve immediately.