Sinfully Low-Fat Milk Chocolate Fudge With Walnuts
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 7 1/2-oz. jar light marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 2/3 C. evaporated milk
- 1/4 C. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 C. milk chocolate chips
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. almond extract
1. Begin by lining a 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. Combine the light marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes,stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add both kinds of chocolate chips. Stir until mixture is smooth.
4. Add the walnuts and almond extract and stir to combine. Spread the fudge into the foil-lined pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.