Skillet Mac & Beef
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 sm. onion, chopped (about 1/4 C.)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
- 1/4 C. water
- 1 C. frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 C. corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini), cooked without salt and drained
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
Cook the beef, onion and Italian seasoning in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, water and corn in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for five minutes or until the corn is tender. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the cheese.