Slow-Cooked Chicken Black Bean Soup
3 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts Cut Into Strips
- 2½ Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce,
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Pepper, Chopped
- ¼ Medium Onion
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs Finely Chopped Parsley
Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix well.
Make sure broth covers all the ingredients. You can add water or extra chicken broth.
Cook for 3 to 6 hours on high.
Around The Web