Slow-Cooked Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 lb. yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
Coat a 6-quart slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic, oregano, basil, dill, salt and ground pepper in slow cooker. Stir until ingredients are well combined.
Cover and cook over low for 5 hours or until potatoes are tender. Top with Parmesan and parsley, then serve.