- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 26-28 oz. jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz. can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 9 oz. pkg. (about 8) no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1 lb. jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 12 oz. (3 C.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Spray 4-5-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 3/4 C. of the tomato pasta sauce in bottom of sprayed slow cooker. Stir remaining tomato pasta sauce and tomato sauce into ground beef. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over sauce in slow cooker, breaking noodles as necessary. Top with 1/3 of the Alfredo pasta sauce, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with 1 C. of the mozzarella cheese. Top with 1/3 of the ground beef mixture, spreading evenly. Repeat layering twice, using 2 lasagna noodles in last layer. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Cover; cook on Low setting for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours. If desired, cut into wedges to serve.