Slow Cooked Meatloaf and Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes - peeled and cut into 1"
- 2 lbs. of ground beef
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1-1/2 C. ketchup - divided
- 3/4 C. crushed butter flavored crackers (ie. ritz)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 C. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
Place the potatoes in a slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, 3/4 C. ketchup, cracker crumbs, eggs and salt. Mix well. Place over the potatoes and pat down to form a loaf. In the same bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and the remaining 3/4 C. ketchup, mix well. Spread over top of loaf. Cook on low setting for 6 - 10 hours. Drain excess liquid and serve!