Slow-Cooked Potato and Carrot Stew
4 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Potatoes, Chopped into Cubes
- 6 cups Water
- 5 Carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 cups collard greens
- 2 Onions, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 8 Springs of Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Chopped Into Small Pieces
- 2 boiled eggs, split in half
Put all the ingredients, except for the eggs, in a slow cooker.
Cook on high for 3 to 5 hours.
Serve with the eggs added.
Around The Web