Slow Cooker Cheeseburger
20 min preparation + 6 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper
- 1 pkg. pasteurized cheese product, diced
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- sandwich buns
- Cook beef and garlic pepper over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until beef is brown; drain.
- Spray ypur slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix beef and remaining ingredients in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours.
- Serve on buns.
Around The Web