Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
4 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs.chicken breasts
- 1 C. caesar dressing
- 1/2 C. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp.dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 C. lettuce, shredded
- Place chicken in your slow cooker with 1-2 cups of water, cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and place on a cutting board and shred the chicken.
- Place chicken back in the cooker and pour dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper over the top.
- Stir until mixed evenly.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes, until mixture is hot.
- Serve on buns with parmesan cheese and lettuce.