Slow Cooker Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 10 3/4-oz. cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 C. Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1/4 C. coarsely chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 Tbs. drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C. jarred sun-dried tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 2 C. regular long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (about 6 C.)
Stir the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired. Serve with the rice.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.