Slow Cooker Chicken Sloppy Joes
6 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 lbs. uncooked ground chicken or uncooked ground turkey
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 2 C. frozen peppers
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink, stirring to break apart.
- In your slow cooker, combine chicken, pizza sauce and undrained tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- Top chicken with slice of cheese before serving.
Around The Web