Slow Cooker Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Artichokes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/3 C. sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil) cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb. frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. dried oregano
- 1/4tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 2 Tbs. water
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of any fat
Coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray. Add all the ingredients except the chicken thighs and stir to thoroughly combine. Add the chicken thighs to the mixture and stir again. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
From "The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook" by Kitty Brohier and Kimberly Mayone (Marlowe & Company, $14.95).