Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Pork Stew
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs. boneless pork shoulder, cut into 2-in. pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/2 C. apple cider or apple juice
- 3 lg. Granny Smith apples, cut into thick slices (about 3 C.)
- 3 C. butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut into 2-in. pieces
- 2 med. parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces (about 2 C.)
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
Stir the pork, soup, cider, apples, squash, parsnips and thyme in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.