Slow Cooker Golden Mushroom Pork & Apples
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 10 3/4-oz. cans Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 C. water
- 1 Tbs. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 8 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- 4 lg. Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 2 lg. onions, sliced (about 2 C.)
Stir the soup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire and thyme in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the pork, apples and onions. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is cooked through.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.