Slow-Cooker Hearty Ham Bone Veggie Stew
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 ham bone with some meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can kidney beans
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 4 C. water
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
1. Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker. Dissolve the bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker.
2. Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours.