Slow Cooker Mole-Style Pulled Pork
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/4 C. water
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 boneless pork shoulder roast (3 1/2 to 4 1/2 pounds)
- 2 Tbs. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 12 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Stir the soup, water, chili powder, brown sugar, cumin and cinnamon in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender. Remove the pork to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Add the chocolate to the cooker and stir until melted. Return the pork to the cooker.
Place about 1/2 cup pork mixture onto half of each tortilla. Top with the tomatoes and cilantro. Fold the tortillas over the filling.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.