Slow Cooker Pork Loin Chops with Orange Glaze
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 Large Pork Loin Chops, trimmed
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Medium Oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 12 oz. can Evaporated Milk
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 C. Orange Juice
- 1/3 C. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Garlic-Ginger Sauce
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 C. Frozen Peas, thawed and drained
- 3 Tbs. All-Purpose Flour (optional)
Season the pork loin chops with salt and pepper. Place the orange slices at the bottom of the large crockpot. Layer pork loin chops on top. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the evaporated milk, garlic, orange juice, brown sugar, garlic-ginger sauce, cherry tomatoes, and peas. Pour glaze over chops. Cook on low for 5-7 hours. Use a thermometer to make sure interior temperature of pork loin chops is at least 145 degrees. Remove the pork loin chops, discard the orange slices, and serve.
Optional: If you'd like a thicker glaze, after cooking the pork loin chops, remove them and the orange slices from the crockpot; discard the orange slices. Pour the liquid in the crockpot into a large saucepan over high heat, then return pork loin chops to crockpot to keep warm. Bring glaze to a boil. Add 3 Tbs. of flour and whisk continuously until thickened. Pour glaze back over pork loin chops and serve.