Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 oz.) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 sm. red potatoes, cut in half
- 6 med. carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 C.)
- 1 boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast (3 to 3 1/2 lb.)
Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender. *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours. Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.