Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 envelope (about 1 oz.) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 6 (3-inch diameter) red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 C. baby-cut carrots
- 1 boneless beef chuck pot roast (3 to 3 1/2 lb.)
1. Stir the mushroom soup, soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.