Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 cup Coarsely Chopped Sweet Onion, 1 large
- 2 cans Artichoke Hearts, drained and coarsely chopped, 14 oz. each
- 1 box Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and well drained, 10 oz
- 1 cup Chopped Sweet Red Pepper
- 1 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese, cut up, 8 oz
- 4 oz Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Dry Mustard
Mix onion, artichoke hearts, spinach, sweet pepper, mayonnaise, cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and dry mustard together in a slow cooker.
Cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Do not use high heat setting.
Cook until cheese is melted.