Smoked Mozzarella Bruschetta
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices*
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/3 C. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. Bertolli® Premium Sun Ripened Tomato & Olive Pasta Sauce
- 4 oz. smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven 425 degrees.
Arrange bread on baking sheet. Evenly rub with garlic, then brush with olive oil. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread Pasta Sauce on bread, then top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use your favorite prepared pizza crust instead of bread for a quick meal.