Snappy Sausage Bites
- 1 pkg. refrigerated won ton wrappers (usually found in produce department)
- 1 lb. ground sausage (mild or hot)
- 3 C. Monterey Jack and cheddar blend grated cheese
- 1 C. bottled ranch dressing
- 1 4-oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 4-oz. jar sliced pimientos, drained and chopped (optional but colorful)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage and drain. Place wonton wrappers into greased mini-muffin tins. Add remaining ingredients to sausage. Fill won ton wrappers with sausage mixture and bake for 5-7 minutes. Repeat until all sausage mixture is gone. Great served at room temperature. Refrigerate any leftovers.