10 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 2/3 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 C. butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed.
- Cool before cutting.
Around The Web