Soft and Chewy Macadamia White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ½ cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup soft butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Set oven to 350 degrees
Using a mixer, cream sugar and butter.
Add eggs to cream one at a time then put baking soda, flour and salt.
Stir mixture until creamy then add macadamia nuts.
Put one scoop of dough at a time in cookie sheets then bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.