Sour Cream Beef with Noodles
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. noodles
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. chopped green onions
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1. Cook noodles and drain them.
2. Melt butter and stir fry garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add beef, salt and onion over medium heat until meat is brown for 20mins; drain fat.
5. In a bowl blend cream cheese and sour cream. Combine meat and cream cheese mixture.
6. Serve with noodles. Do not simmer after sour cream has been added.